deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono red Goblins EDH Found this deck on deckstats. new to format.  (Read 306 times)

Caveman Clay

• Patron
  • Decks
I found this deck here on deckstats.   Its some what aged. I need help with upgrading it.  New to format, and 6mos into magic itself. So many cards and tricks, combo's. will be playing at local game shop with veteran players.  trying not to look to newbeish.  ;D LOL

Thanks Caveman Clay

https://deckstats.net/decks/107838/1146534-goblin-mess
Est. MTG player 2018.
Goblins collecting 505

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Mono red Goblins EDH Found this deck on deckstats. new to format.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 03:44:27 pm »
Hmm.. first of all you should add Fervor and/or Mass Hysteria as additional Haste enabler. You really want to give your goblins haste to build up pressure.

Then, what about Gorgon's Head or Basilisk Collar? Those 2 work as excellent combo with Goblin Sharpshooter, since you can ping down all unwanted creatures.

Thousand Year Elixir could also help alot, since it allows you to use your commander twice each turn.

Since you have some land hate, what about Neheb, the Eternal? He could produce some Mana for you without using your lands.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Holtaz

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:54:16 pm »
Try using Illusionist's bracers, once you activate krenko's ability, copying it is awesome ;)

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 09:16:50 pm »
Someone needs to find a card that breaks Paradox Krenko. Non-Godo Mono Red cEDH..
Nils is the God I worship

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 10:10:09 pm »
With most Paradox Engine decks, your deck needs to provide continuous spells to cast, which is why Captain Sisay, Azami, Lady of Scrolls, and Arcum Dagsson work so well. I've tried it with Krenko; it only works if you have either Skullclamp or Dark-Dweller Oracle. Unfortunately, mono-red has garbage card advantage.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 11:57:18 pm »
Citanul Flute is just op with Paradox Engine. Maybe could help a Krenko build, that with all the 0 drop creatures (kobolds too!).. with artifact/KCI synergies.. even Ashnod's Altar n stuff and win with inf mana. The only problem is tutoring Engine and Flute, which is why Dagsson is good
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:59:58 pm by Soren841 »
Nils is the God I worship

Caveman Clay

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 04:34:18 am »
Thanks for the help  these are some cool cards to work with. Thanks again and looks like I have more cards to hunt down.
so many cards =  so little time.

Est. MTG player 2018.
Goblins collecting 505