deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Blinking tokens  (Read 334 times)

Honeymaplefakin

• Decks
Blinking tokens
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:44:15 am »
If i copied Torstani Discordant with a helm of the host, can I blink the token created and still get the ability to trigger?

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
Re: Blinking tokens
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 04:59:26 am »
By "blink", I assume you mean something like Ghostly Flicker?  When a token gets exiled, it ceases to exist.  So if you target your own Trostani Discordant-token, it will become exiled, where it will vanish from existence ... it will not come back.

Happy Brewing :)
Happy Brewing!
:)

Honeymaplefakin

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 05:36:38 am »
Aww, poop i was planning to use Conjurer's closet and a trostani, selesnya's voice to blink a torstani discordant and a copy of it made by helm of the host. but ill stick to just making copies of it. Thanks for the info though! Much appreciated!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 05:52:57 am by Honeymaplefakin »

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 09:38:48 am »
Hey,

with conjurer's closet you should only flicker the original trostani, since the token would be exiled. But unless you will produce enough mana to pay the equip cost on each of your turns, i dont think its worth it. Besides that, I would have to check, but i think there are other options that can produce 2 tokens for 5 mana repeatable.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.