deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Just wanna gripe  (Read 2743 times)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Just wanna gripe
« on: July 28, 2019, 06:08:11 pm »
So my laptop died (my sons puppy peed on it and fried it), and what sucks the most is all my MTG stuff that was saved on it such as decklists I had created or tweaked but not finished building yet, custom cards I had worked on but not put onto MTGCardSmith yet, etc..

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
Re: Just wanna gripe
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:24 am »
Was anything on the laptop saved somewhere else or is it all lost?

Look on the bright side. YOU HAVE A PUPPY!

I used to have a dog, then I got a little brother, and the two didn't get along. The dog didn't like the baby child (apparently, I don't remember it this way) and our dog bit at my brother too many times and so we could only keep one or the other. My vote was for the kid. I liked being an only child. I would kill for a dog. Especially a cute puppy. Oh I really want a German Shepard. A really nice, big dog. What kind of puppy was it?
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Just wanna gripe
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 06:42:07 am »
It's all lost. I had it backed up on a USB drive but I can't find it (scared it was mixed in with my ex's stuff when she moved out).

It's a french bulldog.

This space for rent.