deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tatyova (Pauper Commander) - Comments  (Read 146 times)

Comment Bot

Tatyova (Pauper Commander) - Comments
« on: January 06, 2019, 11:50:37 am »
Tatyova (Pauper Commander)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Feyamius

• Decks
Re: Tatyova (Pauper Commander) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 11:50:39 am »
Hey, another pauper commander player. \o/

Since you're running Gush in this deck, have you considered a spell that just got downshifted to common: Foil (aka pauper Force of Will)?

Also quite well in this deck: Moonfolk. They can return lands to your hand as part of the costs of their activated abilities. There are three or four of them whose abilities are worth running.

There are some ramp spells you don't run that I'd prefer over something like Mindstone or the Signet like 100%, e.g. Skyshroud Claim.

If you wanna talk more about pauper commander, feel free to contact me. There's a Discord channel and some other stuff to discover. ;)

hmd187

• Decks
Re: Tatyova (Pauper Commander) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:48:00 am »
I'm not really a pauper commander player, but since commander has the biggest pool of cards to choose from, knowledge is key for building a deck. I'm always trying to learn more and more about commander and magic in general.

Everyday I'm trying to build a new deck, trying to find sinergies. What I'm currently doing is trying to compartimentalize the types of cards I can use. That being said, pauper commander is giving me the oportunity to find good common cards by narrowing my options. In Magic you can easily get lost while trying to do something.

What I'm mostly getting out of this is being able to build cheaper decks, and yet competitive.

So, by learning more about pauper, I'm actually building stronger decks, more focused decks and cheaper expensive decks, if you know what I mean.

I would be really interested in joining your discord channel.