deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Niv-Mizzet - Comments  (Read 278 times)

Comment Bot

Niv-Mizzet - Comments
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:04:52 pm »
Niv-Mizzet

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Leuname

• Decks
Re: Niv-Mizzet - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 12:28:19 pm »
A long time ago, there was an old man, a sage know as "The Combo Master"; everyone knew him for his fame and rumors of unlimited knowledge of all pieces of magic, capable of destroy the entire multiverse with only 4 spells.

One day he heard that far away from his mountain, in a city wide as entire continent, lived an entity more powerful then anyone else, know as "The Man"; insulted by the idea of inferiority he send an aetherial message into the void to defy him in a legendary duel.

The very next day, three strange figures arrived to the mountain, sent by the far being, to accept the challenge and bring it back; prostrate at the feet of their master they spoke in order.
The Archmage said thoughtful: "You always play the same way".
Afterwards, The Dragonclaw, with contempt: "Change your style a little bit"
Lastly, full of fear, The Greathearted: "You have always to be sneaky".

The dragon, heard these words from his subordinates, silently retired in his palace for an entire week. Another outsider arrived at the mountain, his name was Ral and he was bearing a message: "You are right. I am the same. I do not change. I have always a plan". In that exact moment, a giant magical fireball rained from the sky on the old man, incinerate him instantaneously: Niv-Mizzet, descending upon the crater roared solemnly: "AHAH GET REKT TURN 3 M8 GG WP1!11!!!1!!"

IzzetBoi

• No way like the Izzet way
  • Decks
Re: Niv-Mizzet - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 12:58:51 pm »
Truly this is poetry befitting the Sun Empire. Shame for all the freaking dinosaurs in that plane.
Thank you for enlightening me, oh Warrior Poet, with such ancient knowledge regarding the Spice Breathing Dragon for I was ignorant. REKING T3 is the only right way to follow. Nevermore shall we tremble hearing the true name of The Combo Master, his defeat engraved gloriously in our mind and hearts.