deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Isochron Engine Madness (Infinite Draw, Mana, Damage, Heal, Token, Turn. Forced Win/Lose.) - Comments  (Read 489 times)

Comment Bot

Isochron Engine Madness (Infinite Draw, Mana, Damage, Heal, Token, Turn. Forced Win/Lose.)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Grulman

• Decks
You could play some Fabricate to search your Isochron Scepter

2Plainz

• Decks
How does this deck even work? Can you describe the mechanics on all the infinite stuff?

zacharyt

• Decks
How does this deck even work? Can you describe the mechanics on all the infinite stuff?
Thanks for your interest. Description updated.

Judaspriester

• Decks
With your description its already a little more cleay what you want to do. Would you mind adding some line breaks? At least for me its always difficult to read a wall of text.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

zacharyt

• Decks
With your description its already a little more cleay what you want to do. Would you mind adding some line breaks? At least for me its always difficult to read a wall of text.
Again thanks for your interest. Will do. The description is still WIP, as the deck itself. It works. But I am still goldfishing and trying to find a optimal way to operate.

Judaspriester

• Decks
That looks way better. :)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.