deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Welcome to our new server  (Read 4461 times)

Nils

• Decks
Welcome to our new server
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:49:51 pm »
Welcome to our new server! Our server move is now completed and everything should be back online. As I mentioned in the announcement nothing obvious should have changed. But hopefully you will notice that pages are now loading a bit faster than before.

If you notice any broken pages, strange errors or other problems after we have moved to the new server, please post here or contact me via email or on Twitter.

Nils

DelverMage

• Decks
Re: Welcome to our new server
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 03:10:00 pm »
The advertisements in the top banner are currently "Not Found".  URLs need updated.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 03:12:54 pm »
The advertisements in the top banner are currently "Not Found".  URLs need updated.

Same for me. Also, when I click on the "Show New Replies to Your Posts", it says: "Database Error: Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 03:22:38 pm »
Thank you for letting me know, looking into this right now.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 03:24:55 pm »
Same for me. Also, when I click on the "Show New Replies to Your Posts", it says: "Database Error: Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
Thank you, fixed now!

Sn0wDoG

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 03:35:47 pm »
Damn are these new servers fast!! Thanks a lot for your great work  ;D