deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [EDH / Commander] Muldrotha the Gravetide (first edh deck built)  (Leído 562 veces)

Adamnasa

• Decks
This is my first attempt at using deckstats to make a deck. I recently seperated a bunch of potential cards I want to use for this deck and set them aside. This morning I went through the process of adding them all in to the deck despite there being well over 100 cards. I started out sorting them by type, but at a certain point the subsections were located off my screen. In the interest of time I ended up throwing cards in to the "main" section instead of their type ie. artifacts, enchantment etc. Through out the day I'll be editing this deck. In the mean time I welcome suggestions as I am never sure which cards to cut and which to keep. Oh, and I am well aware there is not enough land. I'll be adding more of that tomorrow morning. Thanks for taking a look!

Muldrotha the Gravetide (first edh deck built)

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Muldrotha the Gravetide (first edh deck built)
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 08, 2019, 06:11:00 pm »
Hey,

maybe first look here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,42562.0.html
some ppl already wrote alot of useful hints what should be included into a edh deck and tricks how to trim it down. Read it, try to trim down the deck yourself and feel free to ask for future help, if you don't mange to trim it down by yourself. Here are some ppl around that really like to help. but since its your first edh deck, I think its also very important to learn some basics first. ;)

Btw, I've got a muldrotha deck myself. I build it with the restriction that I only use permanents. Maybe you'll find some interesting cards in here:
https://deckstats.net/decks/112190/1051092-muldrotha-the-gravetide-perman
In my playgroup they don't like the deck that much, because its very sticky. If they don't manage to make muldrotha very expensive, or keep my graveyard empty, its hard for them to deal with the deck. :D
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 08, 2019, 06:11:48 pm »
First off, there's a pull-down menu that let's you sort the deck. For what you want, select "Sort deck by type (extended)".

Second, there was a thread put together by the Deckstats community (All five of us) to help with cutting cards from decks. 191 cards is a new record.

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,42562.0.html

Adamnasa

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 08, 2019, 06:54:29 pm »
Ha at the new record. This isn't the finished deck, this was me getting all the cards I currently own placed inside of deckstats so I can later pull it up and start trimming. Later being when I get in to work in about an hour. I have a terrible memory and I don't recall all the cards I won, so it makes it hard to compile a deck unless I am at home in front of my cards. At least until discovering deckstats! Thanks for the other replies, I'll be sure to look in to those as well and start to make smart choices for completing my deck. Thanks yall!

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Febrero 14, 2019, 11:46:35 am »
Hey,

I've just checked the Progress on your Deck. It already looks way better, I'm just not sure about some decisions for the land base: First of all im not sure the Cycling lands are really worth it. Yes, they allow you to draw a Card and you can play them out of your graveyard afterwards. But you still have to pay 2 mana for the additional card and they enter tapped (what's another mana). In case you draw them later in the game, it may still be worth it, but especially if you draw them early, they are more a draw back than a advantage.
Then Rupture Spire: for me this is a card you play if you want to play a 4-5 color deck with a very low budget. It's a flexible land, but since it comes in tapped and you even have to pay 1, it costs you 2 mana to get the color fixing. thats kinda expensive and slow. Since you play "only" 3 color and one of them is green, there are usually better options for color fixing. So I would replace it with a basic land, or Path of Ancestry if you want to spend a little money. The Path is way better, because you don't have to pay for ETB and it allows you to scry sometimes.
Another budget option for Color fixing would be Exotic Orchard.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Sean77

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Febrero 14, 2019, 02:56:20 pm »
Had a look at your recent revision it’s looking good I went for muldrotha and I get shut down a lot by people removing my graveyard but hey ho. This is my muldrotha deck https://deckstats.net/decks/113124/1174224-sultai-mill/en kinda focused around mill/selfmill

Adamnasa

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Febrero 14, 2019, 03:38:24 pm »
Thanks for the compliment Sean! I appreciate you sharing your decklist. Later today I'll be sure to look it over and give it some thought. Enjoy your day!

Adam