deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Grand IV - Comments  (Read 61 times)

Comment Bot

Grand IV - Comments
« on: February 19, 2019, 11:02:41 am »
Grand IV

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

khalitas18

• Decks
Re: Grand IV - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 11:02:41 am »
faltan cartas

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 12:10:38 pm »
Hey,

about your land base, are you sure Flood Plain, Temple of Enlightenment, Temple of the False God are worth adding?
Flood Plain may seem nice for color fixing, but I think color fixing shouldn't be a problem with duo.
about Temple of Enlightenment: im not sure the scry 1 is worth the downside that it enters tapped.
Temple of the False God is, at least for me, a noob trap. It looks nice because you can get 2 mana out of one land. But you have to play 4 other lands before you can use it. that means its a dead land until turn 5 (assuming you can play 1 land every turn). Especially on the opening hand it hurts more than it gives you.

Then, why are you not using some cheap mana rocks? Azorius Signet, Fellwar Stone Sol Ring, Talisman of Progress and Mind Stone would be good and budget friendly options. If you can make use of colorless mana, Thran Dynamo could also work great.

Since you have already added Isochron Scepter, what about Dramatic Reversal? With some Mana Rocks and Capsize you could basical end the game, since you're able to capsize the whole board at instant speed.

Another (but a little more expensive) win con that would fit to Augustin would be Sphere of Resistance + Mechanized Production. With every turn passed it will be more difficult to stop this combo.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 12:07:59 pm »
I've got another idea: Helm of the Host.
Its kinda expensive manawise, but one additional augustin on the board every turn is a very effective way to spread alot of salt.  ;)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.