deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commmander] Tazri Loves Mirror Entity  (Read 220 times)

squaminator

• Decks
[EDH / Commmander] Tazri Loves Mirror Entity
« on: February 19, 2019, 06:02:06 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/125150/1208718-tazri-loves-mirror-entity/en

This deck is a modified Progenitus deck with the extra challenge of singleton basics. The premise of the deck is to play really reserved and preserve my life total until I happen to resolve one of my token cards and accrue some tokens and cast Tazri at least once so that I have mirror entity and another tribal combo card in my hand. Mirror Entity, Shapesharer, Harabaz Druid, and Sea Gate Loremaster combo with the tokens to hopefully make a bunch of mana, possibly infinite with enough tokens and ant queen or intruder alarm, and draw and play cards. The finisher is mirror entity itself, especially when combined with the doublestrike sliver.

I'm thinking I want more token generation options, maybe cut down on a pillowfort card or cut living lore (I just wanted to try that card out).

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commmander] Tazri Loves Mirror Entity
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 11:00:01 pm »
What about Mirror March?  Pair it with Brago, King Eternal...

squaminator

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commmander] Tazri Loves Mirror Entity
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 09:12:08 pm »
Mirror march sounds nice, tazri could get me multiple allies on one cast. Same thing with Brago. Seems a bit far to go for that, but it might be worth it. I'll think about it.