deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deckbuilder Update: Card grouping and main deck subsection improvements  (Read 9207 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Deckbuilder Update: Card grouping and main deck subsection improvements
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 04:20:08 pm »
I like the changes but I have one suggestion. There is an option to select all cards or deselect all cards, but is could you add a button to select all cards not in a user-created subsection? I use the EDHRec copy paste feature by choosing all the lands I want in EDHRec, then i copy and paste into the deck using the "paste/upload a decklist", then I create a section for lands and move them all into that section (repeat for ramp, card draw, etc.). Rather than select each individual card in the main section, then move to the desired subsection, could you just create a button that only selects cards in the main section?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 02:27:18 am by GolgariFTW »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2020, 09:43:16 pm »
Great suggestion - I am working on some improvements to the deckbuilder right now and will try to add such a feature.

Amets

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2021, 03:50:53 pm »
I took a quick look and the results look awesome! Great work!
I also tested the "Remove all subsections" button and it works. On the deck I tested, I had no subsections yesterday, so it seems like you changes introduced the subsections in the first place. Nice.

Now could you also add a button, to add subsections for decks that only consist of the main section? Like in My EDH deck, I really like the "Type (extended)" and would like to switch to that grouping, so I will not only see it in the Details overview?
Thank you for letting me know!

Regarding your suggestion - do you mean you would also like to see that grouping in the deckbuilder at the bottom, not just in the Overview/Details tabs?
Not the original poster, but I came here with a similar issue and would find that really helpful - I've had to recreate the Type (extended) subsections by hand since I find it hard to use the deckbuilder without the cards being split up in any way. I'd find having the grouping setting also apply to the deckbuilder really helpful!

Klaymor

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2021, 02:18:56 am »
Hello Deckstats!
First time post, but long time user. Question: Is there a way to add subsections to Sideboard and Maybeboard?
I find that would help immensely with Brewing. Sometimes your fishing a deck and you have 3 slots but 9 cards for a specific role, lets say Token Makers.
Having the option to hot swap cards between Main/Side board subsections would keep things a bit cleaner, At least for me! Not to mention your Maybe board gets so saucy with the updating that goes on through a brew. Any thoughts?

Perhaps I need to be neater, or I am missing exciting functionality. Just putting it out there!

Landale

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2021, 04:08:35 am »
Hello Deckstats!
First time post, but long time user. Question: Is there a way to add subsections to Sideboard and Maybeboard?
I find that would help immensely with Brewing. Sometimes your fishing a deck and you have 3 slots but 9 cards for a specific role, lets say Token Makers.
Having the option to hot swap cards between Main/Side board subsections would keep things a bit cleaner, At least for me! Not to mention your Maybe board gets so saucy with the updating that goes on through a brew. Any thoughts?

Perhaps I need to be neater, or I am missing exciting functionality. Just putting it out there!
I've not noticed a way to add subsections to those, however you can put notes on the cards. This also helps with the main portions of the deck where a card might fit into multiple roles. For example you'd obviously put Commander's Sphere in a Ramp section, but you could put a note on it that it's also a Draw card.