deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Zacama, Primal Calamity - Comments  (Read 619 times)

Comment Bot

Zacama, Primal Calamity - Comments
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:51:18 pm »
Zacama, Primal Calamity

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

TolueneCat

• Decks
Re: Zacama, Primal Calamity - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 04:51:18 pm »
Curious why you are using Zacama for the tribal and not Gishath

target008

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 06:27:12 pm »
I am using Zacam because she is creature removal, life gain, burn damage, and artifact and enchantment removal on a stick. By using Zacam as my commander I don't have to build a lot of those things into my deck and can be more stompy than others. Gishath as a commander would feel super risky and I am not sure I would ever be able to get through with Gishath to utilize his abilities. this is very dependent on play groups.

target008

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 06:30:43 pm »
I should also say this is probably not the best Zacama deck as it is something I put together in a few hours. I do tend however to continuously update my decks here as I make changes. My Muldrotha, Goreclaw, and Vial smasher are my most polished decks.

Holtaz

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 07:12:54 pm »
If you are using Zacama for removal/lifegain reasons, you don't need to make it a tribal commander, you can use many slots to put in other things in those colors better than a bunch of dinos ;)

target008

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 07:15:12 pm »
Nothing is better than dino's fact.

Leonixious

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 06:59:52 am »
May I make a small Suggestion? Try putting Stuffy Doll in the deck, this will allow Zacama's Red ability to effect players as well. Another suggestion would be Temur Sabertooth, with enough Lands/Mana, you can continuously cast Zacama from Hand, Untap Lands, Bounce Zacama back to hand, and use any extra Lands/Mana to gain a slow Infinite Mana Combo, add on a Panharmonicon and this will allow you 2 Zacama  Triggers for entering the field (1st trigger, then tap all lands, then 2ed trigger).
Unpopular opinion: Mono-White is NOT the weakest color.

target008

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 05:38:28 pm »
That would  be really cool leonixious but I am struggling making less powerful decks because so far I have a 100% win rate with my decks and they tend to be too powerful for the power level of my play group.

I thought my roon deck was going to be weak and then I flashed exarch brutilizer in and out of the battlefield using strionic resonator and conjurers bracers on my eldrazi displacer to start tucking lands afrer I had effectively wiped the board with reflector mage.