deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: This is what happens when you spend less than $20 on a deck - Comments  (Read 660 times)

Comment Bot

This is what happens when you spend less than $20 on a deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

pathyx

• Decks
I wouldn't call 153 bucks less than 20 dollars ^^

seymourBalzac

• Decks
I wouldn't call 153 bucks less than 20 dollars ^^
I actually only spent $20 and the rest were acquired through packs or trading. It's just a jokey title for my friends, didn't really expect people to look at the list.

nifty129

and the packs were free, and the trades were for cards you also didn't pay for. Funny joke.

pathyx

• Decks
didn't meant to be rude or anything , I was just wondering about the deck when I was reading the tiltle of it in the side bar

seymourBalzac

• Decks
All good, I didn't take it is as rude, I just wanted to let you know why the title may seem weird haha. I got the Liliana, the Last Hope from a pack when Eldrich came out and that counts towards a large part of the price of this deck, I didn't realize it was worth that much. I built this deck using roughly 80 cards I had in lying around in my collection after I got that Liliana and Gisa and Geralf from packs and paid about $20 for 20 cards to fill it out. Also that Gifts Given should be a Gifts Ungiven from Jace's Spellbook but Deckstats wasn't displaying anything for Gifts Ungiven when I was searching it last night so that also lowers the costs by a fair bit.

jordanpiekema

• Decks
Gifts Ungiven is banned in commander btw

seymourBalzac

• Decks
oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

seymourBalzac

• Decks
Updated the list to remove the banned card

iTzBibi

• Decks
saying that those were cards you already own doesn't change the price of the list. This is actually just a click bait.