English-language Forums > Commander Discussion

EDH players- what's your best deck?

<< < (6/7) > >>

crimsonking:
My best EDH deck is probably Grenzo, Dungeon Warden:
https://deckstats.net/decks/54477/454432-grenzo-s-deck
It can win as soon as turn 3, so it's quite competitive and the idea behind it is quite original.

Shredwick:
My best deck was my Mishra Artifact storm deck.  Loved that deck, but then it evolved in a bit more fun to play version...

...Breya eggs/storm.  Hits similar notes but has better recursion.  It's more fun to play, and to play against.

I also favor my Ramos storm deck and my Vial Smasher/Thrasios landfall/combos

Vaevictis is pretty fun.  Brudiclad might get there once he's tuned right.

Hopefully Mistform Ultimus will be fun but probably not that good, and if I ever build Hazezon...

Loggiu:
I'm trying to play Mishra but i can't finish it, i understand that if the spell is countered  mishra's ability triggers and you can put the card into play, but can the opponent attend the mishra trigger and then counter your spell????????????????????? If it's that i got only nether void!!

Morganator 2.0:
Mishra isn't my best deck, but it can be a fun and challenging deck to play. While Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire is my hardest build, Mishra, Artificer Prodigy is a close second.

So you are correct, your opponent can wait for Mishra's trigger to resolve then counter it. I've found that the best way to use Mishra is with Possibility Storm (the newest iteration of the deck is even called "Mishra-bility Storm").

Loggiu:
i add possibilty storm and shimmer myr and then i try to pubblish it, it's one of my best!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version