English-language Forums > Commander Discussion

EDH players- what's your best deck?

<< < (7/7)

Loggiu:
now it's like this https://deckstats.net/decks/91253/1274251-mishra-affinity-fast/it

Marshstepper78:
I'm not sure best deck has to necessarily mean the deck that wins the most.

I consider my best deck to be my Feldon of the Third Path deck. I am someone that gets bored easily and moves onto other deck ideas fairly quickly. Feldon is the deck that I have kept assembled the longest. It is the deck I have tinkered with the longest and although it doesn't always win, when it does, it does so spectacularly. It is the colour red at its finest, yet feels, on the surface, to be as black as it gets.

That being said, lately, my best deck seems to be my Reyhan, Last of the Abzan & Ikra Shadiqi, the Usurper partner deck. It has a decent win streak and it's savagery oftentimes takes my friends - and me - by surprise. And in the oft chance you had a slow start against a fast deck, one swing with Ikra Shadiqi in play and you're back in the game. It also has what I consider to be a funny combo in Fertilid and Ob Nixilis, Unshackled. I want to try Phyrexian Devourer in the deck because that card is hilarious with Reyhan in play.

WWolfe:
No, like I said in the first post, best doesn't necessarily mean the one that wins the most. You can consider it your best for any number of reasons.

My Sidisi deck isn't my best deck as far as win % despite winning over 50% of it's games, it's the most fun to play because while having one main win-con (Zombie army swarm), it can get to that point numerous ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version