deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Having Problems with Printing Proxies  (Read 3129 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Having Problems with Printing Proxies
« on: March 26, 2019, 02:06:08 pm »
I already posted this in another forum, but I was told it would be better to post this here.

So when trying to print proxies of any of my decks, I am having multiple problems.
1. The "Print Now!" button doesn't work. I click it, but it doesn't open the print interface. It just sits there.
2. When trying to check and uncheck certain cards to print, it doesn't work. For example, all my basic lands are automatically unchecked and shouldn't be printed, but they are still shown in the list of card images with the others I am trying to print.

I have tried to troubleshoot these problems by trying to print in Google Chrome on an Apple laptop, and by trying to print on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on a Microsoft desktop, but nothing has worked.

Thanks ahead of time!

zjg5008

• Decks
Re: Having Problems with Printing Proxies
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 08:39:14 pm »
I also am having this issue.

I've tried on Chrome and Edge, the toggle all is not toggling all, print button does not bring up the pdf. 

I have cleared browsing history and cookies and such to no avail.

Hopefully soon. 

I have tried the mtgpress site but they seem to not have the cards from RNA yet.

TheCrazyPlayer

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 05:44:00 pm »
I'm also experiencing this problem. Since I make extensive use of proxies, this is very annoying. I've tried changing browsers, restarting my computer, and the proxies page still doesn't work correctly. It does not update when I uncheck something, and nothing happens when I click the "Print Now!" button.

Dhammer

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 08:48:58 pm »
Just confirming I have the same issues, I have tried multiple browser and multiple computers and all of them are having the same issues exactly as described by the previous users.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 03:13:52 pm »
Apologies for this, it should all be fixed now! Thank you for reporting this problem.

TheCrazyPlayer

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 04:02:07 pm »
Indeed, it seems to be working again.

Thank you.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 03:55:45 am »
Mine is working again now, too. Thanks.