deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Simic Guild Kit not added?  (Read 2214 times)

Katification

• Decks
Simic Guild Kit not added?
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:09:12 pm »
I try to keep an updated list in my collection, and a few weeks ago I acquired the Guilds of Ravnica Simic Guild Kit, when I went to add those cards I saw that that particular set wasn't an option to select. I just assumed that it was in the process of being added, but today I checked and again the Dimir, Golgari, Izzet, Selesnya, and Boros guild kits are there but not Simic?

M.Hanako

• Decks
Re: Simic Guild Kit not added?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 11:44:13 pm »
Hey, Katification! 
I'm having the same issue here in regards to adding cards from the Guild Kits from Ravnica Allegiance (set code: GK2).
I sent an email a few days ago regarding this issue from the "Contact Us" page and I haven't heard anything back. Did you try to contact one of the moderators on the "Card Database" discussion board?

Nils

• Decks
Re: Simic Guild Kit not added?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 09:57:25 pm »
Hello! Thank you for letting me know about this and apologies for the slow response. I have now added all Guild Kit sets that I could find to our database. Here is the full updated list:

Guild Kit: Azorius
Guild Kit: Boros
Guild Kit: Dimir
Guild Kit: Golgari
Guild Kit: Gruul
Guild Kit: Izzet
Guild Kit: Orzhov
Guild Kit: Rakdos
Guild Kit: Selesnya
Guild Kit: Simic

You can see them all here: https://deckstats.net/sets/

Can you please have a look and let me know if anything is still missing?