English-language Forums > Commander Discussion

Would You Guys Keep This Hand?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Red_Wyrm:

--- Quote from: Loggiu on April 12, 2019, 05:04:10 am ---you're in top deck mode

--- End quote ---

Yeah that was something I didn't even realize until someone pointed it out. I always thought of top decking as having an empty hand and drawing your one card, but it makes sense that top decking can be done with a full hand of dead cards.

Loggiu:
my hand is 2 island, a plain, patron wizard , godhead of awe , path to exile and jace beleren , the commander is grand arbiter augustin IV and the next four cards are trhee island and a merchant scroll

Red_Wyrm:

--- Quote from: Loggiu on April 12, 2019, 05:19:29 am ---my hand is 2 island, a plain, patron wizard , godhead of awe , path to exile and jace beleren , the commander is grand arbiter augustin IV and the next four cards are trhee island and a merchant scroll

--- End quote ---

I would totally keep the hand. You have Jace Beleran which is a group huggy dude. I always say if anyone attakcs me or Jace, we don'r draw cards, and in the early game I am usually left alone with him. But then again, I don't think many people like grand arbiter augustin IV, which I think would be coming out turn 4.

Loggiu:
grand arbiter it's horrible  ;D uw also azorius also advisor also assassinated...

Loggiu:
yeah probably turn 4, yes i don't know what's against me but probably turn four

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version