deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tribal Wars - Skeletons Modern Mono-Black - Comments  (Read 266 times)

Comment Bot

Tribal Wars - Skeletons Modern Mono-Black - Comments
« on: April 12, 2019, 11:11:42 pm »
Tribal Wars - Skeletons Modern Mono-Black

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MonteTribal

• Decks
Re: Tribal Wars - Skeletons Modern Mono-Black - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:11:42 pm »
Immortal Servitude is on theme and pretty powerful with all your 1 drops + surveil.
It's not worth a 4 slot, but Skeleton Archer + Death Baron shoots down a creature.

IgorYannick

• Decks
Re: Tribal Wars - Skeletons Modern Mono-Black - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 04:55:19 am »
Immortal Servitude is on theme and pretty powerful with all your 1 drops + surveil.
It's not worth a 4 slot, but Skeleton Archer + Death Baron shoots down a creature.
I like Immortal Servitude, maybe i'll try to take Champion of Stray Souls out.
And you are right with Skeleton Archer, but maybe a little bit too slow and  what slot do you take out? Maybe Collective of Brutality but it works pretty well with the low cost creatures that can return from the graveyard. You can't take out Metallic Mimic, Adaptive Automaton because skeletons have lack of lords, (neither Death Baron or Paragon of Open Graves).
And you are right with Skeleton Archer, but maybe a little bit too slow.
Actually I still have to test this deck against other viable Modern Tribal Decks.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 05:01:54 am by IgorYannick »
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

"I wrecked your metal guy, boss. But look! I made you an ashtray." - Goblin Welder