deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Sharuum Artifacts (Sphinxes)  (Read 99 times)

mastertransmuter

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Sharuum Artifacts (Sphinxes)
« on: April 16, 2019, 06:21:56 am »
Sharuum Artifacts (Sphinxes)

I'll start by saying there are a lot of commanders you can use to do what I am doing here, and there are also much better (and more expensive) ways to do so.  This is a budget/casual version of a deck that could do insane things and we all know it but here's what I have goin...

Use Master Transmuter to get out Blightsteel Colossus, Magister Sphinx, Sphinx of the Steel Wind, Myr Battlesphere, or an incredible card of your choosing. 

Make our stuff cost less by using Etherium Sculptor, Jhoira's Familiar, Foundry Inspector, etc. 

I don't have Lightning Grieves in here yet because I don't own it, but it will be added (Swiftfoot Boots is in the deck though).  Beyond that the 1-drop draw spells are always good, and the reanimate/recur cards for artifacts really help.  Mindslaver will close out games, Time Sieve with all the tokens is great, and any of the Sphinx creatures are really quite good.  Sharuum the Hegemon also reanimates any artifact. 

So I need to get Wrath of God and Supreme Verdict potentially but I am U and W heavy and I want the deck to stay that way so no Damnation or Toxic Deluge

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestion (I know, I know I can add the fetch lands, the shock lands, Academy Ruins, Darksteel Forge, Mycosynth Lattice, etc. but I'm trying to keep the power level at least within reason).  I'll be adding Tezzeret the Seeker and maybe 1-2 of his kin but I want to test the deck as it is first.