deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Biomancer Adapt infinite combos  (Read 559 times)

andry659267

• Decks
[Modern] Biomancer Adapt infinite combos
« on: April 17, 2019, 07:48:19 pm »
Biomancer Adapt infinite combos

Hi guys this is my first attempt to build a deck using some of the new Guild os Ravnica cards. As you can see there are two infinite combos in this deck: Incubation druid + Vigean Graftmage = infinite mana , also cast Hydroid Krasis to draw your entire library and cast Nexus of fate on each turn for infinite turns. Also, Walking Ballista + two copies of Training Grounds or Biomancer´s Familiar = gg.  Besides, you can Abuse from Kefnet´s Ability using the cost reduction , the same for Nature Shapers giving sometimes infinite counters and draw to complete de combo pieces. Suggestions are welcome.
PD: I have another version of this deck using black too and i Think is more competitive.

ezuri

• Renegade Leader
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Biomancer Adapt infinite combos
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 12:10:54 pm »
Awesome combo! Might I suggest Duskwatch Recruiter instead of Kefnet and the Shapers? It can search up your wincons! Llanowar Reborn and Oran-Rief, the Vastwood are free ways to put counters on Incubation Druid that come to mind.
"It is the nature of souls that they burn more brightly together than apart."
—Vessifrus, flamekin demagogue

andry659267

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:22:28 am »
I forgot to put Duskwatch Recruiter in the list , but of course it works perfect, thank you

brian828

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 12:58:07 am »
It's worth noting that the Walking Ballista + two copies of Training Grounds or Biomancer´s Familiar might be game if you have enough mana, but it's not infinite because of the one cost minimum restriction.

andry659267

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 10:16:25 am »
the fact is that both training grounds and Biomancers reads this card cant reduce the mana cost to less than one and none its doing that by itself when are 2 copies of each one or two of them into play