deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast  (Read 3158 times)

_clay_

• Server Manager for the Tryhards & Kaalia Discords
    • Links for Tryhards
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2020, 06:07:58 pm »
Dude, you have put in some serious work into your primer. Keep up the good job!
Hello, my name is Clay and I am a Tryhard.
Follow us on Discord: www.discord.gg/vzAgFQEJXM

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2020, 12:33:28 pm »
Thank you! I really appreciate it ;) :)

_clay_

• Links for Tryhards
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 02:50:48 pm »
Do you have a webcam/SpellTable setup for remote play?

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2021, 05:10:57 pm »
Hi _clay_! Unfortunately not, for the video I'm planning to record in the following months I'm thinking to ask a friend of mine his camera to record my face and the table in order to show you all the cards. The video will be divided into "sections" regarding a particular aspect of the deck (creatures, lands, tips, cards that I have considered but not included, substitutions and so on...). When the video will be completed (I'll keep you updated in this comment section) I'll put the link in the description:)

_clay_

• Links for Tryhards
  • Decks
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 02:32:43 pm »
Bummer... I've been organizing webcam play on my own personal discord server and I wanted to get you into the mix. If things change or if you know of someone who wants to jam some games, please let me know!

With respect to the video, I have a YouTube channel with only 130 subs that I have created a lot of Kaalia content for. If you'll allow me to, I'd like to feature your video there. If permissible, of course.

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
Hi _clay_! No problem for the video, just tell me the name of your channel so I can make the subscription and a way of contacting you to keep you updated (phone number, email etc...), bye!:)

Taurgon

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 05:22:41 am »
Hey there! I love the primer that you've posted but I've been wondering if Helm of the Host would be a good card to run in the deck, considering we run Aurelia, or would it not really work out with the game plan. Thanks for any response!

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 09:45:42 am »
Hi Taurgon and thank you for your comment! The funny thing is that I already have the Helm in my other Breya deck (still "work in progress") and I never thought about applying it to my Kaalia one! I think that the best sustitution I could make is to remove Quicksilver Amulet in favor of the Helm, in this way I'll have the possibility (paying 5 mana) to double any card of mine (Aurelia is the best example but the reasoning can be applied to other creatures). Thank you again!

Gazz22

• Decks
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 02:56:20 am »
As a fellow Kaalia player, you have to ditch the akromas, mortify, and the planeswalkers. Soo many better options this days

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2022, 08:41:35 am »
Hi Gazz22:) What suggestions do you have? If there are new options to consider I'll be glad to include them in the deck, just write them down here and I will edit the deck thanking you in the description:)

Lusunu

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 09:04:27 am »
Add Utvara Hellkite-big dragon recursion

Lusunu

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2022, 11:21:33 pm »
Hi Gazz22:) What suggestions do you have? If there are new options to consider I'll be glad to include them in the deck, just write them down here and I will edit the deck thanking you in the description:)
Vindicate is a staple of B/W. Unmake is also solid, as is Anguished Unmaking or Utter End. If you see a lot of monocolored threats, Vanishing Verse is nice. Also, Despark or Fracture. The latter is a tad on the underpowered side IMO
EDIT: you have some of the cards I suggested. Epic. Also, looking at your deck list, a funky little maneuver is to add in a Maze of Ith, so you can swing with Kaalia and then pull her out of combat. Presumably you care more about summoning the Big Hot Men as opposed to the commander damage, so it's a good way to keep her alive
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 11:25:14 pm by Lusunu »

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2022, 05:42:51 pm »
Hi Lusunu! Thank you for your comments:) I will consider these new suggestions in the deck description as soon as I can:)