deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: April 2019 Deckbuilder Update  (Read 2228 times)

Nils

• Decks
April 2019 Deckbuilder Update
« on: April 28, 2019, 04:01:09 pm »
Based on your feedback I have been working on some improvements to our interactive deckbuilder:

• Improved autocorrect: Card names will now be checked immediately and not just when you click Analyze. If a card name is not recognized you will be shown the best alternative suggestion and can either accept or ignore it. This should be particularly useful in spoiler season, where the autocorrect can sometimes give you wrong suggestions.
  • Mana costs in deckbuilder: The mana costs of cards will now already be shown while you are building your deck!
  • Better Oathbreaker support: I had already added an Oathbreaker category for decks but now you can also use the Commander-style flags to mark the Oathbreaker cards in your deck.

These improvements required major changes to the code running our card database. Hopefully that all went well but it would be great if you could keep an eye out for bugs in the next few days and let me know if you notice anything weird happening!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:03:15 pm by Nils »