deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Modern - Tribal - Budget - Vampire Aggro ?  (Read 590 times)

DerM1cha

• Decks
[Modern] Modern - Tribal - Budget - Vampire Aggro ?
« on: April 30, 2019, 09:51:11 am »
Modern - Tribal - Budget - Vampire Aggro ?

Ist my try to build a Budget Version for a aggro Vampir tribal deck that Focus to attack.

On the way to the enemy lifepoints its try to do damage as good as can.

For These i put: Drana, Liberator of Malakir , Sanctum Seeker and Vicious Conquistador in.

Why i Play the outher Cards ?

Asylum Visitor - a 2 Mana drop with 3/1 that can create us Card Draw, nice we want Play aggresiv and she can help

Captivating Vampire - Lord Vampire that buff all outher Vampires and can control enemy Creatures, if he not to expensive i will buy him more then 1 time

Dusk Legion Zealot - Budget Vampire with single Card Draw - push our Aggro Deck

Gifted Aetherborn - a 2 Mana drop with 2/3 deathtouch and Lifelink ? Love it since he come out *:*, u can use him aggro or to def and kill all what he get touched

Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet - big fan of him but Need him, i know hes Price and so i just want buy him 1 time, hes lifegain help us and in combination with removal spells or deathtouch he create us Tokens

Vampire Nighthawk - the flying Version of Gifted Aetherborn

Vampire Nocturnus - a Special Version of a Lord creature, but i think high Price

Spells:

Ob Nixilis's Cruelty - -5/-5 and maybe Exil nice removal

Ruinous Path - 3 mana slow removal but can kill planeswalker and have awaken

Vanquisher's Banner -  Card Draw for a tribal deck and buff like a Lord

Cabal Stronghold - it help me to Play all Cards from the deck

For the Sideboard i think it will be more removal Handcontrol and i will see what i find xd

Let me know what u think about

Ryad

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Modern - Tribal - Budget - Vampire Aggro ?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 10:43:30 am »
One of the best vampire to an aggro deck, is Vampire Lacerator . And is budget because is a common creature. You should use 4 copies. Vampire Nocturnus is the most important vampire in the deck. You should use 4 copies if you can.

One good and cheap removal, is Victim of Night, only cost 2 mana and ypu can use against almost every creature.

Shergoidold

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 04:21:55 pm »
Bloodghast is pretty good too (but money expensive) and is very sacrificeable to Kalitas
My vampire deck is about killing creatures, but Blade of the Bloodchief could be nice here too If you happen to kill enough. However it may slow down the deck a bit.

smop18

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 12:28:51 pm »
Stromkirk Captain would save the day against creature decks since he has first strike himself and wants to attack too. So consider to run red too. This skill is so important in infight combats. Imagine how your deathtouchers get the power ups. What a good lord!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:30:52 pm by smop18 »

Shergoidold

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 01:03:03 pm »
Yep, Stromkirk Captain is quite good, and since it's still black it doesnt break Nocturnus ability

DerM1cha

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 08:33:20 am »
if i go for Stromkirk Captain then i Need red as mana source or i Play some tribal Budget lands or something like aether hub but the first strike is rly nice so thx