deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Superfriends - Comments  (Read 465 times)

Comment Bot

Superfriends - Comments
« on: May 05, 2019, 08:53:56 pm »
Superfriends

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

mbueschken

• Self-proclaimed EDH connaisseur
  • Decks
Re: Superfriends - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 08:53:56 pm »
WUBGR and no duals? Shame.
"I come looking for demons and I find a plane full of angels. I hate angels."
Liliana Vess

Justice

• EDH Player, Spike still casual but high power
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 03:23:02 am »
UFF
I hope you like what you see! Message me for questions or discussions. I update rarely because I'm working at a card store and play very little myself.

The category "The stolen Decks" is just a reminder for me deleting those Decks feels like giving up on ever getting those cards back.

BanjoCat

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 08:52:38 pm »
Love this deck. Made similar ones myself. Dack Fayden, Hinata, Dawn Crowned, and Aurelia's Fury would be an insane combo in this deck.

BanjoCat

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm »
Karn Liberated and Radiant Performer is also an intriguing combo.

Justice

• EDH Player, Spike still casual but high power
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 11:54:24 pm »
Hey BanjoCat,

amazing to see people comment on my stuff thank you for that!
I also saw you liking a few of my works in progress :D.

I really struggled building this deck and it went through 2 big overhauls. I wanted to proof to my friend that you can build a control superfriends deck without the main combo pieces but to be honest the five color sisay came out a few months after I made that statement and I just couldn't help myself.
I generally try to not focus on the ultimate abilities of the planeswalkers included in the deck, plus depending on the pod I'm playing in I switch out sisay with esika as commanders to make it less mundane and strong. So the very interessting and cool combo pieces don't really fit the mindset and general idea I have with this brew

In the end though I also gotta be really honest and say I barely ever play this deck simply because it is really boring for ever other player at the table to just watch you fumble around with dice on your walkers for an increasing amount of time every turn. I whip it out once or at best twice every few game sessions. I think I haven't used this deck even 10 times
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:56:04 pm by Justice »
I hope you like what you see! Message me for questions or discussions. I update rarely because I'm working at a card store and play very little myself.

The category "The stolen Decks" is just a reminder for me deleting those Decks feels like giving up on ever getting those cards back.