deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Golgari Infect - Comments  (Read 336 times)

Comment Bot

Golgari Infect - Comments
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:29:22 pm »
Golgari Infect

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

pinecone2k3

• Decks
Re: Golgari Infect - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 02:29:22 pm »
Probably don't need to say this, if you're building infect, but if you can find and afford a copy of Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon, I'd highly recommend it.

superspenky

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 02:44:46 pm »
This deck doesn't really need Skittles, same reason it doesn't really need blightsteel colossus.

gNecrOz

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 10:50:09 am »
Yeah I think it is pretty solid as is without skittles haha. I dig it and it looks like it could be fun to play. With all the +1 / +1 counters flying around in it I can see the use of Gyre Sage, I, personally, would try to fit the new Lotus Druid ( Incubation Druid ) but again that is just me and it is not even really needed :)

superspenky

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 10:54:29 am »
Yeah I think it is pretty solid as is without skittles haha. I dig it and it looks like it could be fun to play. With all the +1 / +1 counters flying around in it I can see the use of Gyre Sage, I, personally, would try to fit the new Lotus Druid ( Incubation Druid ) but again that is just me and it is not even really needed :)

Gyre Sage might be a good addition, I'll think about it :P