deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Zirilan of the claw - Comments  (Read 318 times)

Comment Bot

Zirilan of the claw - Comments
« on: May 09, 2019, 10:54:28 am »
Zirilan of the claw

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

gNecrOz

• Decks
Re: Zirilan of the claw - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:54:28 am »
I respect this on the principal that it has Koth of the Hammer in it. That and it is like Red Aggro Mill with Alar of Dementia haha. This is one of those goofy looking but seriously fun Mono color decks that just seem awesome to run. I might have to build it and surprise my play group at the LGS one night since it is Mono Red and out of my Wheel House of Common Decks :P

superspenky

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 10:55:35 am »
I respect this on the principal that it has Koth of the Hammer in it. That and it is like Red Aggro Mill with Alar of Dementia haha. This is one of those goofy looking but seriously fun Mono color decks that just seem awesome to run. I might have to build it and surprise my play group at the LGS one night since it is Mono Red and out of my Wheel House of Common Decks :P

And with sundial of the infinite the dragons stay on the board. Which is a nice benefit xd

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 12:02:21 pm »
I reccomend to remove Temple of the False God. It may seem nice, especially since you need the mana, but its a dead land drop until turn 5, and every missed land drop results in a future turn delay until you can use it. You usually doesn't come to the conclusion that the Temple broke your neck, but especially if it comes early it can hurt way more than it helps later on.

Then, what about Loreseeker's Stone? since mono R usually depletes the hand kinda quickly it could be worth investing the initial mana. Another good draw artifact would be Mind's Eye.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

superspenky

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 12:20:54 pm »
TBH I don't think this deck has to rely on carddraw that hard, since your commander is a tutor for 3 mana.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 04:03:45 pm »
TBH I don't think this deck has to rely on carddraw that hard, since your commander is a tutor for 3 mana.

Thats true, but the tutor is limited to dragons. you still have to draw all the other stuff. But as always, it was just an idea. So I won't blame you if you don't add that cards. ;)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.