deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What's your "Pet Deck" in EDH?  (Read 5990 times)

Loggiu

• Decks
Re: What's your "Pet Deck" in EDH?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2019, 08:26:26 pm »
Hey...he's downvoting everything, seems having fun a lot, what a nice person....

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2019, 10:47:57 pm »
I don't think the problem is the Tom Cruise picture. You're making an irrelevant post in a thread that was made to discuss people's decks. This is something that would instead go in the Off-Topic forums. It's usually fine if you occasionally post something off-topic (I do it too). If you have any more questions about stuff, send me a private message.

Now to get back on-topic, I think I've finally figured out what a pet deck is. It is the deck that you decided is your favorite deck, no matter how irrational that decision is. I can't really decide what mine is. As I said before, I like all of them. Decks I don't like get taken apart. I guess right now my favorite would be Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire, because it was a very hard build, and I'm constantly having to make small adjustments to get everything to work.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 10:53:35 pm »
i haven't see it thanks...

Loggiu

• Decks
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2019, 12:06:41 am »
anyway i don't think it's for this topic, cause continue downvoting everything i say, i suppose he consider me inappropriated on the forum cause i'm always joking...but that's the way i am i don't want that an avatar hide my personality and make the discussion steril or that the forum become desert so i try to animate more and this sometimes seems out of place !!!!!!!

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2019, 12:46:43 am »
I don't think the problem is the Tom Cruise picture. You're making an irrelevant post in a thread that was made to discuss people's decks. This is something that would instead go in the Off-Topic forums. It's usually fine if you occasionally post something off-topic (I do it too). If you have any more questions about stuff, send me a private message.

Now to get back on-topic, I think I've finally figured out what a pet deck is. It is the deck that you decided is your favorite deck, no matter how irrational that decision is. I can't really decide what mine is. As I said before, I like all of them. Decks I don't like get taken apart. I guess right now my favorite would be Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire, because it was a very hard build, and I'm constantly having to make small adjustments to get everything to work.

My God, it took you that long to figure out what a pet deck is and then decide you dont have one?

Well you're wrong. It's the deck you walk around the block and call a good boy and give unconditional love to.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2019, 02:44:47 am »
My God, it took you that long to figure out what a pet deck is and then decide you dont have one?

Well you're wrong. It's the deck you walk around the block and call a good boy and give unconditional love to.

Walk cards... around block... in streets...

Instructions unclear.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2019, 03:41:07 am »
don't worry if life go wrong...someone in the universe is a jumping tom cruise with an addiction to curvy girls

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2019, 04:03:13 am »

Walk cards... around block... in streets...

Instructions unclear.

Did you call it a good boy?

In all seriousness, that is an absolutely tragic thing to see right there. Even if they were all basic mountains, that's a lot of cards. Hopefully nothing too valuable there.
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2019, 07:10:03 am »
Someone pi$$ed off the wrong lady...
This space for rent.

SP

• Decks
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2019, 06:59:09 pm »
My Jhoira deck is my child, it started off as Melek but games ended up playing the same. Since I've modified it to be a Jhoira/KCI combo deck (no storm) and I've had a ton of fun and it's become the only EDH deck I've actually invested into. Aside from that it would be Karador cuz pod.

Feyamius

• Decks
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2019, 08:36:14 pm »
First things you learn being new to Commander are a) mass removal is king in a multiplayer format, and b) your spells should be versatile, not very circumstantial.

So I've built a deck full of conditional spot removal.

Turns out: People are right. The deck is not very good. But it's a lot of fun! And you can get away with it because of those reasons:

Here's an older version of the list:

https://deckstats.net/decks/69375/899186-kess-mage-of-dissident-spells-
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:38:18 pm by Feyamius »

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2019, 10:12:34 pm »
My Jhoira deck is my child, it started off as Melek but games ended up playing the same. Since I've modified it to be a Jhoira/KCI combo deck (no storm) and I've had a ton of fun and it's become the only EDH deck I've actually invested into. Aside from that it would be Karador cuz pod.

You don't run a mass land destruction build? Suspend your stuff and then cast jokulhaups ap your opponents cant cast stuff, but you have stuff already suspended.
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

SP

• Decks
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2019, 01:12:06 am »

You don't run a mass land destruction build? Suspend your stuff and then cast jokulhaups ap your opponents cant cast stuff, but you have stuff already suspended.

I always forget about suspend Jhoira. Iā€™m playing weatherlight captain and MLD has never really called to me like bots and copying spells have. If I were to build suspend jhoira it would probably be to suspend a big spell then copy a few times when it comes off suspend.

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2019, 01:17:30 am »
Oh. You're running new jhoria. Gotcha. Yeah big difference in how the decks play.
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

Bizarro Soapy

• Squirrel Dealer
  • Decks
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2019, 03:34:21 pm »
I don't play commander yet, but this is the deck I'll use when I do:

https://deckstats.net/decks/131148/1316191-guildmage-gonzo-ver-ii-edh-/en

It's a re-creation of the Ravnica Guildmages re-incarnating Niv-Mizzet as the Living Guildpact!

It's also full to the brim with OpTiOnS... Each Guildmage has 2 tap abilities, each Sorcery//Instant card has two options, and each Charm has three options! That's 130 different options you can pull from the deck!
Don't feed the Hungering Hydra