English-language Forums > Commander Discussion

What's your "Pet Deck" in EDH?

<< < (16/17) > >>

Morganator 2.0:

--- Quote from: cleanbelwas on July 08, 2019, 03:32:15 pm ---Who doesn't love graveyard value and making a load of 2/2 zombies?

--- End quote ---

Anafenza, the Foremost?

CleanBelwas:

--- Quote from: Morganator 2.0 on July 08, 2019, 03:33:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: cleanbelwas on July 08, 2019, 03:32:15 pm ---Who doesn't love graveyard value and making a load of 2/2 zombies?

--- End quote ---

Anafenza, the Foremost?

--- End quote ---

You got me there

WWolfe:

--- End quote ---

Anafenza, the Foremost?

--- End quote ---

Luckily none of the people in my playgroup have remembered Anafenza exists...  8) Even though we do play a little more high powered commanders, that would suck to play against.

CleanBelwas:

--- Quote from: WWolfe on July 08, 2019, 05:00:08 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Anafenza, the Foremost?

--- End quote ---

Luckily none of the people in my playgroup have remembered Anafenza exists...  8) Even though we do play a little more high powered commanders, that would suck to play against.

--- End quote ---

Yea I know what you mean. Anafenza would shut down pretty much all of my favourite decks. I'm a man who loves his graveyard. Yahenni, Tasigur, Teshar, Scarab God, Lord of Tresserhorn, Mimeoplasm, Muldrotha. All love the graveyard. They'd all be absolutely shanked. Better hope my friends continue to ignore her.

WWolfe:
Yea, most of the ones I play anymore are graveyard. Though I am thinking of building Anafenza now. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version