English-language Forums > Off-Topic

How Smart Are We?

<< < (3/7) > >>

WWolfe:
Yea, these surgeries are killing me. I've thought about going back while I'm still out and getting these last 6 credit hours.

Red_Wyrm:

--- Quote from: WWolfe on June 19, 2019, 03:11:08 pm ---Yea, these surgeries are killing me.

--- End quote ---

Aren't they supposed to be doing the opposite? I don't think they're working.

--- Quote from: WWolfe on June 19, 2019, 03:11:08 pm ---I've thought about going back while I'm still out and getting these last 6 credit hours.

--- End quote ---

DO IT! We will do it together. If you wait until next year, we can be class of 2021 together.

Morganator 2.0:

--- Quote from: Red_Wyrm on June 19, 2019, 02:20:32 pm ---So regardless if the forest fire is caused by the ignorance of humans or from a natural lightning strike, you want to help make it how it was?

--- End quote ---

No. Not at all.

Here, this should answer your questions... or give you more.

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,47054.0.html

Loggiu:
I never ended  school but i'm the third of the  institute in mathematical  challenges. And in private i formulated some new mathemathical rules about number greater than infinite.

Red_Wyrm:

--- Quote from: Loggiu on June 20, 2019, 01:09:07 am ---I never ended  school but i'm the third of the  institute in mathematical  challenges. And in private i formulated some new mathemathical rules about number greater than infinite.

--- End quote ---

But infinity is an idea, not an actual number?

Infinity+1=Infinity. I thought there were just varying degrees of infinity, like 2^infinity vs 3^infinity. Both are infinity, but the latter is a larger infinity. Is this not correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version