English-language Forums > Off-Topic

How Smart Are We?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Slyvester12:
I have a Bachelor's in English Literature, but I studied Astrospace Engineering for two years (realized I really, REALLY did not like engineering at that point). I'm currently teaching English to Japanese kids, but I'll be moving back to the States to do graduate work soon.

Also, from a strictly mathematical standpoint, there's no such thing as a "larger infinity." Infinity is infinite. Infinity + or - infinity is still infinity.

keeperoftwilight:
Hey,

I'm a 22-year-old girl from Germany, hopefully finishing my Bachelor's degree in translation and interpreting this year.  I was actually supposed to be on Erasmus in Finland right now, but it got canceled due to corona, obviously. Well, the next year, hopefully :)

Aetherium Slinky:

--- Quote from: keeperoftwilight on September 10, 2020, 10:07:30 pm ---Hey,

I'm a 22-year-old girl from Germany, hopefully finishing my Bachelor's degree in translation and interpreting this year.  I was actually supposed to be on Erasmus in Finland right now, but it got canceled due to corona, obviously. Well, the next year, hopefully :)

--- End quote ---

If you do come here then let's play a game or two!

keeperoftwilight:

Hey, that would be awesome, kiitos! I'll let you know.

Emma

jlutzxinc:
I'm necroposting, but at least I'm not the first person to revive this thread (which clearly doesn't make it any less wrong).  I technically have an Associates' Degree in General Studies, but I got it by mistake over the course of seven years pursuing an Elementary Special Education Associates' that I still don't have, so I don't think it should count.  I'll point out that there's more to "smart" than someone's educational level, as evidenced by yours truly.

I almost never make a semantic or grammatical blunder, but I'm terrible at almost everything else (even basic tasks that literally everyone I've ever seen, heard of and/or read about could do from early childhood).  I'm often told I'm very intelligent but I'm only just barely not stupid enough to believe such an obvious lie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version