deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Sultai Shadow  (Read 2350 times)

jeanfiabani

• Decks
[Modern] Sultai Shadow
« on: June 26, 2019, 06:11:54 pm »

THEpuy

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Sultai Shadow
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 11:13:41 pm »
Would you like some feedback?

jeanfiabani

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 11:15:21 pm »
yes, please.

THEpuy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 03:57:56 am »
Simply put: there is simply a certain way a shadow deck functions and this deck has too many cards that serve that purpose.

I’ll start with things you need:
-street wraiths
-more shocks, and on that note real fetched in place of prismatic
-fatal push
-thoughtseize
-gurmag angler and/or tasigur
-probably serum visions or opt

Things you might wanna cut:
-Peek: thoughtseize plays this role but also decreases your life and fucks combo
-steam of thought: what is this here for?
-bloodsoaked champion: Tiny beaters that never die aren’t really shadow’s style. Play big boys only
-darkconfidant: You only really wanna life loss that you can control so you don’t kill yourself. Also, it stops you from safely playing gurmag or tasigur, who are important
-Knight is the Enron legion: I see what you tried to do here, but it is a little too cute. At beast he’ll gain 2 counters over the course of the game, MAYBE 3
-Vivian’s arkbow: Why is this here?
-Cabal therapist: Now that I’ve slashed the creature counter, therapist is just a slow, bad thoughtseize

I very much admire your use of unconditional GB removal, and bitterblossom. Nice choices. I would suggest trying to replace the things on my cut list with things on my add list and see if the deck runs smoother. I think it will really boost your deck’s speed and power, while reducing your risk of killing yourself.

Hope this helps!