deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Death and Taxes - Comments  (Gelesen 959 mal)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Death and Taxes - Comments
« Antwort #15 am: September 10, 2019, 11:43:31 Nachmittag »
That's so cool. I didn't even consider finishers like the ones you suggested. I did some research, and Tree of Perdition is even more nutso than you described in this deck. The rules text for it on Scryfall (https://scryfall.com/card/emn/109/tree-of-perdition#rulings) state that when someone's life total is altered by the tree, they gain/lose the respective amount. I can activate Tree of Perdition to drop someone to 13. Then, the next turn, I can drop Tainted Remedy, activate Tree of Perdition again (on the same player) and, as long as they had 26 life when I first activated it, I can just kill them. My inner Timmy squeals with glee. I also like Benevolent Offering, False Cure, and Triskaidekaphobia. I don't like Congregate, since it only does something with Tainted Remedy/False Cure is in play and Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim requires Tree of Perdition to do really well. Not to mention, this deck doesn't really have creatures it wants to sacrifice.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Death and Taxes - Comments
« Antwort #16 am: September 10, 2019, 11:56:03 Nachmittag »
Swapped out a lot of unfun/expensive cards for some of the cards you suggested. You said your favorite color was black, so what's your favorite EDH deck that has black in it?

Revision 15

Added/removed cards:
-1 Bloodthirsty Aerialist
-1 Commander's Sphere
-1 Ghostly Prison
-1 Isolation Cell
-1 Painful Quandary
-1 Spelltithe Enforcer
-1 Windborn Muse
+1 Arcane Signet
+1 Beacon of Immortality
+1 Benevolent Offering