deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rienne multicolored - Comments  (Read 236 times)

Comment Bot

Rienne multicolored - Comments
« on: July 18, 2019, 03:22:16 pm »
Rienne multicolored

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Rienne multicolored - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 03:22:16 pm »
Hey,

I've noticed the deck is still WIP, still a comment about the land base. Since you've already added bond and shock lands the budget doesn't seem to be a big deal. do you really need you still need tap lands like Blossoming Sands? Especially with green, there should be more than enough options for colorfixing that doesn't slow you down. ;)
My golden rule for lands: "If it always enters tapped, it needs to have a significant effect".
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

TimoxR2

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 10:43:06 pm »
I create decks only using cards I own IRL, and I only have those shock/fetch lands :) Most of my playgroup's land collection comes from precons (they're all relatively new to the game I'm the only one playing for more than one year), so I consider both budget and power level to stay fair with my playgroup :) The deck is in public so I can test it with them on untap.in.

And I used 100% multicolored cards (except some artifacts), just for the fun of it, even tho it lacks draw cards.
I play big creatures and my decks are not optimized

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 11:28:09 pm »
I think you've got me wrong. You're playing green and you've got some shocks/fetches which help alot in color fixing. Because of this I would clean up the manabase a little: Blossoming Sands, Rugged Highlands and Wind-Scarred Crag can be replaced with basics, colorfixing should still work without them. If you want a cheap addition to your mana base, Exotic Orchard should do a good job.

Then I would reccomend 1-2 additional cards for ramp. because of your "multicolored except artifacts" theme, it isn't that easy, but this is what I've found: Fellwar Stone, Radha, Heir to Keld and Steward of Valeron. The other obvious choice would be the 3 signets.

Besides that, I like decks with a theme, even if this means some restrictions. I've got a Muldrotha "permanents only" and a Najeela "Warrior tribe" deck myself. Both may work better with some cards that doesn't fit, but that would be boring. :)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

TimoxR2

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 03:18:51 pm »
After a few test games I think I'll add signets like you said, and maybe Huatli, Radiant Champion because the deck really lacks draw. And Steward of Valeron is already in ^^
I play big creatures and my decks are not optimized