deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Muldrotha, the Necromonger - Comments  (Read 249 times)

Comment Bot

Muldrotha, the Necromonger - Comments
« on: July 19, 2019, 05:07:18 am »
Muldrotha, the Necromonger

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
Re: Muldrotha, the Necromonger - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 05:07:18 am »
you cant play red cards in a commander deck who's commander is not in that color (its a rule)
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 10:20:30 am »
Okay, first of all, the illegal cards: Breaking // Entering, Bedevil, Bloodwater Entity, Charmbreaker Devils, Nekusar, the Mindrazer, Thraximundar. You can't play them because they contain red.

Then I would reccomend to clean up the dual lands. My golden rule here: "If it always enters tapped, it needs to have a significant effect". 2 colors + 1 life is nothing I would call significant. If you're afraid of colorfixing then, Exotic Orchard and Fellwar Stone could help.

Then what about some reusable ramp pieces? Dreamscape Artist, Expedition Map, Sakura-Tribe Elder and Yavimaya Elder would be good options. If you want some selfmill, Millikin could come handy.

For removal, cards like Caustic Caterpillar, Seal of Doom or Seal of Primordium work great with Muldrotha, since you can replay them every turn once she's on the board.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

nethervvoid

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 06:15:02 pm »
Just changed this from a Nicol Bolas deck, which is why the red was still in there. lol