deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Death & Taxes  (Read 234 times)

Primal_Calamity

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Death & Taxes
« on: July 20, 2019, 02:07:29 am »
Death & Taxes

The specters add a bit of synergy that can be used for ramping, but the need to supplement them with other creatures made me think twice about including ramp cards like Urza's Incubator or Belbe's Portal. It's nice to have flyers on the board though that can trigger discard mechanic when they come out, or when they deal damage.

Boardwipes are always handy when things start to get crazy, but you have to be careful with timing when using the one's in this current deck so you don't end up removing some of your own creatures.

Overall, the first test run was really mean—a few opponents were top-decking for half the game. If that's your jam, then I'd say this is the way to go. But depending on your play group, I may consider going with a different theme other than "discard" (it's so mean!) if you guys are playing for the fun of it and exploring new ways to play in commander.