deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Feather - Boros Attacks  (Read 2396 times)

Borja Zimblack

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Feather - Boros Attacks
« on: July 22, 2019, 04:31:36 am »
Feather - Boros Attacks

Primer registro de mazo commander.
Tratamiento equilibrado con criaturas.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Feather - Boros Attacks
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:57:03 am »
Hey,

what about Magnetic Theft? This would make the sunforger usage 2 mana cheaper.

Gemini Engine could also be interesting for your deck. If you push it with your spells before the combat, you'll get a pushed token. At the end of combat you could exile the token with Path to Exile for a "free" land.

Seize the Day could be nice for extra combat steps.

About your mana base, unless you're really in trouble with colorfixing, I would reccomend to replace "bad" non-basics like Boros Guildgate with basics. They won't help you that much with colorfixing but also don't slow you down. If you want to improve the colorfixing/ramp, Fellwar Stone, Exotic Orchard, Knight of the White Orchid and Boros Locket could be interesting.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

YamiYami

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:29:26 am »
Why not use Leonin Shikari and Puresteel Paladin as well? attach on instant speed with 0 equip cost

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 11:37:53 am »
Why not use Leonin Shikari and Puresteel Paladin as well? attach on instant speed with 0 equip cost

Nice idea, but he has only got 2 equipments (and 8 artifacts in total). Besides that he has no tutors to get hands on those two and are useless without Sunforger.
Magnetic Theft is a little better, because he can fetch it with Sunforger and then make future uses cheaper (RRW in stead of 3RW).

Borja Zimblack

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 03:02:21 pm »
Thank you for the recommendations.
Leonin Shikari and Puresteel Paladin, do not go in the deck since there are not enough teams to exploit their ability. Magnetic Theft has been difficult for me to get it, but if it is contemplated, although I do not know what stack it will be.
Seize the day, it's not a bad option, only that it will give me an additional fight for each turn. I will replace the bad-lands and see how the deck will improve.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 04:01:02 pm »
If you want infinite combat steps, there are other options. The most obvious would be Godo, Bandit Warlord + Helm of the Host. But i think Seize the Day fits better into the deck theme, since it targets, which means you get it back with Feather.

Borja Zimblack

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 04:16:45 pm »
If you want infinite combat steps, there are other options. The most obvious would be Godo, Bandit Warlord + Helm of the Host. But i think Seize the Day fits better into the deck theme, since it targets, which means you get it back with Feather.

I understand, maybe I'll analyze it a bit more to be able to win for commander damage, although in principle the deck was focused to be able to face a multiplayer table.