deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Deckbuilder Improvements  (Read 17545 times)

Soren841

• Decks
Re: New: Deckbuilder Improvements
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2019, 02:47:50 pm »
Because I can't see the whole thing at once I can't see my whole deck or the whole card search. And when I go to scroll like I've always done, it keeps screwing me up because they're separate now.
Nils is the God I worship

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2019, 04:52:43 pm »
One more update: If you want to have more space for your deck list you can now tap on the Card Database / Direct Card Entry tabs a second time to hide them completely.

Soren841, which device are you using? Could you maybe send me a screenshot?

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2019, 06:58:26 pm »
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Nils is the God I worship

Xaarvaxus

• Decks
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2019, 09:57:11 pm »
I'm not sure what happened but I flat out can't use the deck builder at all [well, to edit at least].  Went to work on one of my decks and the deck list won't load all of the way on the screen but each time I attempt to, it tries to double up every card in the deck.  My Meren deck currently as saved shows 200 cards in it [2 copies of everything] and on a new load attempt for editing, the count at the bottom reads 400 but the deck list won't show up [wheel keeps on spinning...]

Any suggestions on how to fix?

drewwindsor

• Decks
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2019, 02:07:11 am »
I am having the same problem.  I have spent most of the day looking for a setting that would make it work.  looks like I am not the only one. 

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2019, 10:09:19 am »
Xaarvaxus and drewwindsor, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please tell me which device and browser you are using?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2019, 07:07:35 pm »
I have just fixed a bug that may have been preventing the deckbuilder from working in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I have also fixed two other issues that may have been causing problems in other browsers under certain circumstances. If you were experience any problems please give it another try now.

Xaarvaxus

• Decks
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2019, 02:13:01 am »
I have just fixed a bug that may have been preventing the deckbuilder from working in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I have also fixed two other issues that may have been causing problems in other browsers under certain circumstances. If you were experience any problems please give it another try now.

This craptastic laptop that I'm using has Edge and your fix seems to have worked.   Decklist loaded fine and I was able to delete the extra copies it was adding.  Thank you!!!

drewwindsor

• Decks
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2019, 02:52:29 am »
Xaarvaxus and drewwindsor, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please tell me which device and browser you are using?

I am using a very new (1 month old) HP with windows using Microsoft edge as well.  I will go try It now to see if works for me as well.   

drewwindsor

• Decks
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2019, 02:56:45 am »

ahhhh excellent.  It is working.  that is awesome.  thank you so much Nils.  I am very appreciative. 

TheBread

• Decks
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2019, 09:32:28 pm »
After the update I’ve noticed a navigation issue with Deck Builder. I use a MacBook Pro with the Safari browser. It seems the scroll bar for the ‘Your Deck’ side (right) is non-existent. Obviously this makes building a deck very difficult after you add 15+ different cards.

I haven't seen any mention of this after a quick skim through the forum. If this was mentioned and is being addressed my apologies. A fix for this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2019, 10:27:47 pm »
@Xaarvaxus/drewwindsor: I'm happy to hear this is working now!

@TheBread: That's very odd. First I have heard of this problem at least. Could you maybe send me a screenshot? And can you still scroll the list using two fingers on the touchpad, or is that broken as well?

TheBread

• Decks
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2019, 11:01:09 pm »
The two finger scroll only works for the 'Card Database' section (left side) not for the 'Your Deck' section. The only scroll bar that appears on the right side of the screen is for the entire website page. The page will move up and down but anything inside the 'Your Deck' section won't move (even if you click inside that box and then scroll).

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2019, 11:22:50 pm »
Strange - I will have to dig up a Macbook to do some testing on this. Any chance you could use something like Firefox in the meantime?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:25:28 pm by Nils »

GamerAwsome101

• Decks
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2019, 12:49:11 am »
@Nils i don't like the 1 to 50 cards seen i liked it better with the 1 to 10
i like platypuses