deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: New: Deckbuilder Improvements  (Gelesen 17519 mal)

ReMeDy_III

• Decks
Re: New: Deckbuilder Improvements
« Antwort #60 am: Februar 02, 2020, 02:38:46 Vormittag »
Was there an update recently that broke some features? The down arrow that allows us to immediately move a card to our sideboard is now gone (see attachment). That saved me a lot of time; now, I have to click-drag and scroll the card past my massive 100-card Commander list, before I can release it onto my sideboard or maybeboard.

Also, the black comment button letting us leave comments on cards is also gone. I now have to double-click the card entry and open the comment drop-down button just to enable the comment field, which means extra clicking for every card with a blank comment entry. I do a lot of comments on my cards, so this will add a lot more time to my deckbuilding if I'm having to enable the comment field on every card.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 02, 2020, 02:50:09 Vormittag von ReMeDy_III »

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #61 am: Februar 02, 2020, 09:36:17 Nachmittag »
Thank you for your feedback ReMeDy_III - I am working on updating the deck builder UI right now. Both the comment button and the move button will be making a comeback soon, along with some other improvements! :)

ReMeDy_III

• Decks
« Antwort #62 am: März 01, 2020, 03:18:45 Vormittag »
Thanks, the new Feb 2020 update has been awesome! Much improved and addresses all my concerns! Thanks!

Spinsane

• Decks
« Antwort #63 am: April 27, 2020, 05:30:51 Nachmittag »
Is there any way to add Tokens to lists (either decks or ‘Card list’ types)? They can be added to our Collection so the site clearly can handle them, but I’ve been unable to add them to any list unfortunately
(I just want to add the relevant tokens to my Seb McKinnon art list...)

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Antwort #64 am: April 27, 2020, 07:13:06 Nachmittag »
You can already add tokens to decklists. Just type the token name in direct card entry and hit enter. Then select which set you want the token to be from. This is useful for when you want to distinguish between the different types of assassins.

koil

• Decks
« Antwort #65 am: Juni 29, 2020, 11:24:18 Nachmittag »
Oh I see, that makes sense! I have now made the card database collapsible again. Please let me know whether that works for you now.
Hi, relatively new to the site, but I saw this comment and I have been going crazy trying to figure out how to collapse the card database in the deckbuilder. I'm on PC, so wondering if this is just a mobile option? If not, can someone please point out to me how to minimize the card database? Thanks!

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #66 am: Juli 04, 2020, 10:18:34 Nachmittag »
Hi, relatively new to the site, but I saw this comment and I have been going crazy trying to figure out how to collapse the card database in the deckbuilder. I'm on PC, so wondering if this is just a mobile option? If not, can someone please point out to me how to minimize the card database? Thanks!
Hi - this is not actually possible in the current version of the deckbuilder. Why are you trying to minimize the card database? Maybe we can find another solution instead.

bishopsuey

• Decks
« Antwort #67 am: Juli 16, 2020, 01:00:23 Vormittag »
Hello. I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place but at first i wanted to say THANK YOU for this awesome website and deckbuilding toolkit. I really like it and the most important feature for me is the "anti timeout function" via refreshing the session without losing your build. Now a question / request / idea for the future:

> i'm that kind of player who likes to organize his deck in some sub categories like:

01 cmd
10 ramp
10 draw
37 lands
10 removal / wipe
...and so on.

But.. everytime i'm starting a new deck, i have to type in those categories again. Would be very very helpful if you could save those as a ... "template" or so?
Anyway, thanks for this cool site!

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #68 am: Juli 16, 2020, 01:45:42 Vormittag »
Hello. I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place but at first i wanted to say THANK YOU for this awesome website and deckbuilding toolkit. I really like it and the most important feature for me is the "anti timeout function" via refreshing the session without losing your build. Now a question / request / idea for the future:

> i'm that kind of player who likes to organize his deck in some sub categories like:

01 cmd
10 ramp
10 draw
37 lands
10 removal / wipe
...and so on.

But.. everytime i'm starting a new deck, i have to type in those categories again. Would be very very helpful if you could save those as a ... "template" or so?
Anyway, thanks for this cool site!
This would be super, super useful. I also organize my EDH decks in very similar categories, and while I don't necessarily mind retyping the 10 or so sections I use to split up each of my EDH decks, it would be nice if I could set up a template as a basis.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #69 am: Juli 19, 2020, 10:42:55 Nachmittag »

bishopsuey

• Decks
« Antwort #70 am: Juli 20, 2020, 01:00:14 Vormittag »
I have now added this! See here for details: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,56039.msg165019.html#msg165019

You, sir, are my personal hero. Totally made my.. month. Thank you very much! 12/10

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #71 am: Juli 20, 2020, 03:21:11 Nachmittag »
I have now added this! See here for details: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,56039.msg165019.html#msg165019
Yesssssssss, thank you! Absolutely fantastic!

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #72 am: Juli 25, 2020, 09:51:12 Nachmittag »
Two Deckbuilder updates today:

You can now make sure the card database always shows you the cheapest printing for a card, even if it's not the most recent one. Just click on the Filter button and then tick the box at the bottom.

And when filtering by CMC or price you can now use operators such as <=2 or >=3.

koil

• Decks
« Antwort #73 am: August 14, 2020, 03:44:20 Vormittag »
Hi - this is not actually possible in the current version of the deckbuilder. Why are you trying to minimize the card database? Maybe we can find another solution instead.
First, let me join the voices here in saying that I love this site, and enjoy using the deckbuilder quite a bit. (I was logged out of the site, so I just got your message...apologies for the delay).

Anyway, so whenever I'm putting together a deck, and I don't necessarily know what I'm looking for, I'll go through and throw a ton of stuff in the 'maybe' board (which was a big reason I started using your site...love this). Once I've done that, I'm pretty much done with the card database, and kind of want to sift and sort through the maybe board and see what different stuff I can come up with. In the current setup, I have to kinda of scroll up and down over and over when looking at the different boards, so I was hoping that by minimizing the card database, i could get more real estate on the screen so as to not have to scroll as much.

Maybe have an option to be able to re-arrange the board positions? Something like having the main deck on the right and the maybe board (or sideboard, or card database) on the left.

Hope I'm clear in my description. Thanks again for your great work!