English-language Forums > Off-Topic

Any football fans?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mynus:

--- Quote from: Rinzler on June 16, 2020, 03:09:01 am ---And I am a patriots fan ;D It's going to be strange watching Brady play for the bucs

--- End quote ---

So will you be rooting for the Bucs as well? or do you want Brady to fail?
I am actually very interested to see if Brady elevates that team to a new level; they have some really good WRs.

I think it will also be interesting to see how Belichik does without Tom.

Slyvester12:

--- Quote from: Mynus on June 19, 2020, 06:10:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rinzler on June 16, 2020, 03:09:01 am ---And I am a patriots fan ;D It's going to be strange watching Brady play for the bucs

--- End quote ---

So will you be rooting for the Bucs as well? or do you want Brady to fail?
I am actually very interested to see if Brady elevates that team to a new level; they have some really good WRs.

I think it will also be interesting to see how Belichik does without Tom.

--- End quote ---

...Brady plays for the Bucs now? I leave for a few years, and suddenly Trump is president and Brady plays for the Bucs?

It's like hell froze over and decided to reinvent itself as a snow cone factory. What's next? Is Bill Cosby gonna turn out to be some horrible criminal and ruin a decades long image as a goofy father figure?

Yes, that last bit was sarcasm.

MagicMike78:
I'm also UNC supporter  8)
and in the "other football" I will stay with Barca & Liverpool:)

WWolfe:
Had to say Liverpool didn't ya? LOL

My son loves Liverpool, needless to say there's a few times a year we don't get along.

Elan Morin Tedronai:
I used to be goalkeeper for Levski Sofia and was trained in their youth system. For real. I had several matches for Levski, but as Bachelor of Sports in goaltending norm, I gave up active sport probably around, 2016, when I was 30. Now I'm close to 35 and I don't think I'll ever play, because of the physical toll it takes on me and because ageing standards are bellow comparison at all. Not that I won't become "old man", I probably expected more, but it's been 10 years, since I took it and I'm not young anymore. I'm moderate soccer fan, but probably my favourite sport is volleyball, not football 🏐 😝. Bulgaria sports nice team and I know several players as Tedi Salparov, Viktor Yossifov and Tsvetan Sokolov. My favourite post? Libero. I'm not that tall for Diagonal or Center blocker, but I am pretty decent receiver and defender on this sport. Anyway, regards and as Bram says: keep it casual!
Chavdar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version