deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Anyone watch Reality TV?  (Read 12271 times)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Anyone watch Reality TV?
« on: August 10, 2019, 06:44:13 am »
Since we don't seem to have any sports fans, what about Reality TV such as Big Brother or Survivor?
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
Re: Anyone watch Reality TV?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 05:54:39 am »
I like Marvel. I like(ed) Game of Thrones before season 8 happened. I like Jeopardy too.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 06:05:04 am »
I was into the Marvel shows. I like most of the DC Comics ones, kinda sad Arrow is going to be ending.
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 10:43:57 am »
Kinda sad Arrow is going to be ending.

Oh I loved Arrow up until Adrian Chase became the antagonist. The last bad guy I liked was Damian Darhk, which was season 4, I think?? Not too sure, I am in the process of finishing up season 7, but I don't know, the show just seems dull and boring. It has deviated too much from what Arrow really was.

Billionaire playboy (not a genius or philanthropist) had to learn how to survive stranded, presumably alone, on an island for five years, and comes back to society a changed man with a mission to right his father's wrongs. He comes back and everything has changed, and he has to learn how to adapt to society once more. He needs to learn to trust people again, and we see this as he eventually gets John and then (unofficially) Felicity, at least until it becomes official. Since he came off that island, he has been trying to save Star(ling) city and he can't do it alone, so he HAS to recruit the help of the previously mentioned John and Felicity. He has this habit of making everything his fault, keeping his people away and shutting them out. He gets into arguments and fights with everyone and kicks them off the team or whatever, and then he comes around and apologizes and everything is okay and then he just does it again. His character isn't growing, or hasn't really grown much since season 4. Focus more on Oliver becoming a functional human being and less on his damn father. Why the hell did they have to say his father had a second family and create the entire half sister, Emiko, story?

His character was done growing after Darhk, they should've ended it there (maybe until season 5, but ONLY because they were doing the flashbacks to the island for 5 years, and we as an audience wanted to see the entirety of that 5 years).

I am tired and I hope this made sense. It made since in my head, but I think it lost some conformity (if that is the right word, continuity, maybe??) in the translation from my head to my keyboard.

I used to do DC Legends of Tomorrow, but I got busy and that show fell low to the priority list, and I have picked it back up since some point when the legion of doom is introduced.

Super girl: Nope.
Flash: First few seasons. Too much time travel. It felt like he could pretty much do whatever since he could just go create an alternate reality. How many Harrison wells are there? How does the actor keep track of which one he is playing?

If you wanna talk about the big screen, I would love to have someone to converse with about the MCU. I have no friends that care about it like I do. Well, I don't really have friends, either.

Galactus is confirmed to be the big baddy of the next MCU Saga. Phases 1-3 was the infinity saga, 4-x is galactus. There is a theory that Thanos created Galactus with the last snap, the one that destroyed the stones, but I find it to be just stupid.

Did you know, in Avengers Endgame, when Thanos dies in like the first 5 minutes, he let the avengers kill him. Not to say he could've stopped it, but that he didn't try to.

I believe the Marvel version of aquaman, Namor, has been officially confirmed. If not, it has been hinted at in Endgame (and one of the Iron Man films, II I think, but that was a dud).

Still tired, as I mentioned earlier in the post, so good night.
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
About two years ago I stopped watching TV for a while due to some stuff going on IRL. I finally started watching again probably at the beginning of last fall. I've been trying to catch up on Arrow, Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow and am still half a season to a season behind on each one. I know spoilers from my son watching them. I agree with Arrow not having developed character wise in many seasons.
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 10:38:01 pm »
About two years ago I stopped watching TV for a while due to some stuff going on IRL. I finally started watching again probably at the beginning of last fall. I've been trying to catch up on Arrow, Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow and am still half a season to a season behind on each one. I know spoilers from my son watching them. I agree with Arrow not having developed character wise in many seasons.

You said spoilers from your son, so I guess that means you are aware of some stuff, not sure how much. And I am  not sure how far along you are, so apologies if I ruined or spoiled anything. I absolutely hate spoilers, and I really don't want to spoil it for anyone else. So again, sorry. :(
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 10:41:23 pm »
You didn't spoil anything. He pretty much has me up to date, it's just a matter of me watching. I'm half way through season six atm.
This space for rent.