deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Nemata  (Read 12536 times)

Apfel2

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Nemata
« on: August 15, 2019, 02:42:08 pm »
Nemata

On first glance Nemata's high damage potential isn't obvious. But if you are able to keep some saprolings on the field and attack with them, you are in a good position to win the game.

Example: You created 13 saprolings, attacked with them, sacrificed six of them, the remaining seven saprolings each gained +6/+6 and you are dealing 42 points of damage to your opponent (sacrifice the blocked saprolings).
How to get there: You need lots of mana. So you need ramp, mana-doubling-enchantments and to stay alive.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Nemata
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:55:54 pm »
Rootgrapple seems damn expensive for a removal. I would prefere Return to Nature or Nature's Claim in stead.

New Frontiers could be replaced with Collective Voyage (maybe someone is mad enough to add some mana).

Then, if you want tons of mana, why no Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger?

/edit: Omnath, Locus of Mana could also work, since he allows you to store unused mana.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Apfel2

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Nemata
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 04:09:12 pm »
I like Rootgrapple because it can be tutored up via Treefolk Harbinger (flavor points). But you are right, it is pretty expensive.

The deck is all foil, so sadly I can't put Collective Voyage in.

In my opinion Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is one of the most unfun creatures to play against, so I don't want him in my deck :-)

Omnath, Locus of Mana seems really nice!

Thanks for your reply!

Apfel2

• Decks