deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Yawgmoth, The Infinite - Comments  (Read 352 times)

Comment Bot

Yawgmoth, The Infinite - Comments
« on: August 16, 2019, 09:53:28 pm »
Yawgmoth, The Infinite

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

gNecrOz

• Decks
Re: Yawgmoth, The Infinite - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 09:53:28 pm »
UPDATE: 8/13/2019
Nothing has changed in the deck yet however with the release of Commander 2019 around the corner I will be looking into increasing the competitive edge on this deck.
I will be reviewing cards such as: K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth, Vilis, Broker of Blood, as well as Doomsday and other thing.

gNecrOz

• Decks

gNecrOz

• Decks
Re: Yawgmoth, The Infinite - Comments
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 02:59:35 am »
UPDATE:8/16/2019 (This is outdated but to save the information I will be posting it here)

Yawgmoth has been updated and name changed.

Name: Yawgmoth, Death Disease, and Friends -> Yawgmoth, The Infinite

Cards Cut:
Plague Myr
Endling
Bog Witch
Archfiend of Ifnir
Grave Pact (Will be replaced by K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth)
Glistening Oil
Unearth

Cards Added:
Shadows of the Past
Scheming Symmetry
Reanimate
Sifter of Skulls
Sightless Ghoul
K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth (will Replace Gravepact)
Desecrated Tomb

Reasons: I made these changes because I found that using 2 Undying Creatures is fine, but difficult. When I played a Pawn of Ulamog however, no one batted an eye and then suddenly I play an undying creature the next turn, and proceed to win with infinite sacrifices. So adding a few more means to generate tokens or sacraficial lambs have been added, Sifter and Tomb were added for that reason. S.Ghoul was added to replace Endling, Undying being static and not activated is much better. Reanimate to replace Unearth for just better recursion. I also added Shadows of the Past, when a creature dies Scry 1, that is just too good not to have for 2 mana, if you do not have a way to keep cycling your creatures that die, or say you have Butcher Ghoul and Gravecrawler, this will allow you a way to dig 2 cards deep, Scry before you draw, and if it is not a way to win, bottom it and draw.

once K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth is released this friday, I will be adding him to the deck replacing Gravepact.

Happy hunting