deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UB Control (Cheap) - Comments  (Read 351 times)

Comment Bot

UB Control (Cheap) - Comments
« on: August 19, 2019, 12:58:31 pm »
UB Control (Cheap)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: UB Control (Cheap) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 12:58:31 pm »
I feel like the deck lack prper win condition. I mean, it has some creatures but they don't seem to have enough evasion. Fearie conclave is really easy to kill, just like the rest of them crits. and all of tchem, literally all of tchem can be killed by lightning bolt. I would either add a couple of Gurmag Angler, or something like Ætherling to either make something big that can't be killed by burn spells or that you can save in some way.

Duress seems better than blackmail for me, at least you are not  relying on your oponent as they choose the cards- they can have some sick combo in hand but show you 3 lands and instead of getting rid of his key combo card you will be left with nothing, really.

Apart from that it seems fun :) I ove control decks and have a few in paper, one of them really similar to this one so have a like xD

Azmaniakoz173

• Administrador
  • Decks
Re: UB Control (Cheap) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 08:57:00 pm »
Good afternoon, I am from Peru, if some things are misunderstood it is because I am using the Google translator.

Thanks for your comments, I also feel that something is missing, but it is a deck that I tried to emulate the UB Control Modern with low cards in resources. I used to use the Gurmag Angler, Tasigur, the Golden Fang or some card that could replace the Snapcaster, so I just used these cards. Good idea to use Duress, I will apply to see how it goes.

Thank you very much for the comments, to see if we can be in communication to advise each other: D
Oscar Wong Fung