deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sevinne Needs A Wincon Help - Comments  (Read 518 times)

Comment Bot

Sevinne Needs A Wincon Help - Comments
« on: August 20, 2019, 03:58:03 pm »
Sevinne Needs A Wincon Help

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

mhobos

• Decks
Re: Sevinne Needs A Wincon Help - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 03:58:03 pm »
One of mine Sevinne (WIP) variations is very similar to what you are brewing
https://deckstats.net/decks/107434/1386213-sevinne-justice-league-control/en

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Sevinne Needs A Wincon Help - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 04:21:11 pm »
Okay, if you need help, it would be very useful if you write some words in the description or in the forum about the deck.

What also helps me alot is putting the cards in custom groups by function. Lands, draw, ramp, recursion etc. Already the grouping itself sometimes points outs weakspots (e.g. you notice that you've added only 1 card for additional card draw). Besides that, its way easier to understand the intention by adding this or that card and it's sometimes easier to see some synergies.

If you want to read some stuff about brewing (and cutting) commander decks, I'll reccomend this topic: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,42562.0.html

About the wincon, if I'll take a short look on your current deck, I'm not sure what you're trying to build, except trying to abuse the second part of your commander. In general I think you can build Sevinne in 2 ways: Spellslinger or voltron.
If you go spellslinger, Devil's Play might interest you, since it would allow you to kill 2 players with one card (if you have the mana). combos for endless mana/spells would be useful. The easiest here would be Dramatic Reversal + Isochron Scepter. With that, there are sereval ways to win: GrapeshotAetherflux Reservoir, etc.
If you want to go Voltron, you would have to make bigger changes to the deck, but since sevinne can't be damaged, it's interesting, since your opponent's blockers doesn't matter most of the time. Besides that Pariah and Shield of Pariah would also make you invulnerable as long as your commander is on the field.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.