deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Pure Ravnican Simic  (Read 1707 times)

RLFHOG3

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Pure Ravnican Simic
« on: August 29, 2019, 10:19:29 pm »
Pure Ravnican Simic

The third in a 10 part series where I go through each card with a guild signet on it and build a deck out of only those cards.

Rules for construction for each guild deck were as follows:
1. The only cards allowed in the deck are cards with guild signets on them.
2. The only exception to this rule are cards that are that are intrinsically tied to the lore of the guild (such as Planeswalkers or cards printed outside of ravnica sets that draw heavily on guild thematics.)
3. "of the Guildpact" artifacts are allowed in each deck as each guild is tied to the Guildpact. The same applies to the card Transguild Promenade and Gateway Plaza.

The Maybeboard is used for cards from the guild that didn't quite make the cut because of various reasons.

As always, let me know if I missed a card somewhere.

Basic Deck rundown:
Get creatures.
Make those creatures big.
Give those creatures trample and/or flying.
Win.
If that doesn't work, go for any of the other three alt win conditions in the deck.
If that Doesnt work, start taking everyone else's stuff with Cytoplast Manipulator and Simic Manipulator
Momir Vig get's you what you need all the time. 100% guaranteed or your mana back.
Beware of Spot and mass removal.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:40:42 pm by RLFHOG3 »
Pure Ravnican EDH:
Use https://tinyurl.com/BorosEDH (Or any below)
Azorius: AzoEDH
Boros: BorosEDH
Orzhov: OrzEDH
Selesnya: SeleEDH
Dimir: DimirEDH
Izzet: IzzetEDH
Simic: SimEDH
Rakdos: RakEDH
Golgari: GolEDH
Gruul: GruulEDH
Guildless: LessEDH (unmade)