deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feedback: Card Groupings shown in Visual Spoiler  (Read 984 times)

sparthikas

• Decks
« on: September 07, 2019, 06:48:03 pm »
I came here to say that just now I saw for the first time my card grouping (I use Custom Grouping - which is just one heading, "Main") is displaying as a vertical bar labelled "Main" in the first row of cards when I go to the Visual Spoiler tab of a deck.

I don't like this.  I tried to find a setting to hide it, and could not find one.  Please make it go away, or give me a way to make it go away.

Despite this minor piece of negative feedback, I'd like to also say that this site has been very useful to me and I approve of it very much.  Thanks to any who read this for taking the time to consider my feedback.

Later modification: I also notice now there are displays on Visual Spoiler of the number of copies of a card.  I don't like this either.  It may be somewhat useful on the number of basic land, but hover text was always good enough and much less obtrusive.  As for the cards with 4 copies or less, the visual representation provided by the stack of cards has always been sufficient, and is a much more elegant way of presenting the information.  These overlays on the Visual Spoiler tab are unwelcome.  Thanks again.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:50:44 pm by sparthikas »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Feedback: Card Groupings shown in Visual Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 07:35:52 pm »
Thank you for your feedback. I agree that it's a bit pointless to show the "Main" heading if it's the only section, so I have just made an update to the visual spoiler to hide it in that case. However, the headings are still shown for custom sections and the Sideboard. Hopefully this will work for you?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 07:55:58 pm »
I have also made an experimental change for the card amounts - these will now only be shown when you hover your mouse cursor over them or if the amount is larger than 4. However I will need to do a bit of testing with this before I decide whether to keep it this way or not.

What do people prefer?

sparthikas

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 07:30:09 am »
I am happy with the changes and unexpectedly fast response.

Not used to actually being listened to.  Wow.

Modification: to answer your last post more directly, I like it the way it is now.  The hover text you have now implemented is faster than the old hover text and easier to read.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 07:36:47 am by sparthikas »