deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Affinity - Comments  (Read 424 times)

Comment Bot

Affinity - Comments
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:37:12 am »
Affinity

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Maloew

• Decks
Re: Affinity - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:37:12 am »
some other creatures to consider(they may or may not be better): frogmite, myr enforcer, and salvage titan(which might not go with the others as well)

gmm1296

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 02:06:26 am »
My attempt was to build a deck that is able to win in a few turns also without the expensive Mox Opal. I think that is possible to play Myr Enforcer, only from sideboard and in a pair replacing the Experimental Frenzy and of one of the Ghirapur Aether Grid. Frogmite isn't quite good enough. Salvage Titan is pretty powerful, but in my opinion in other kind of artifact archetypes.

Okagachi

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 08:23:53 am »
Don't be too quick to underestimate frogmite. I agree this isn't salvage titan's place though. Nice deck, although I feel inkmoth nexus pushes the definition of 'budget' a little (I get that its normally a staple of the archetype, but its far from unknown for budget decks to not use common staples in favor of cheaper alternatives).

gmm1296

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 08:50:12 am »
Yeah, I know that Inkmoth Nexus is not so 'budget', but I put it in 4 copies beacuse I have the playset for my Infect deck.