deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Good knight tribal cards  (Read 735 times)

Sean Havok

• Decks
Good knight tribal cards
« on: September 11, 2019, 06:05:26 pm »
Hi, I'm working on a knight tribal commander with Aryel, Knight of Windgrace at the helm. I have a general idea of what to put in the deck but I'm looking for help finding some more fun options, if there are any. Any suggestions for cards to put in?

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: Good knight tribal cards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 06:28:14 pm »
Hey man,

Josu Vess, Lich Knight would be a superb choice in my opinion. The kicker cost is quite high but certainly not absurd in EDH, but the power you get from it and the sheer number of bodies seems like a great match for Aryel who wants Knights to tap.

Sigiled sword of Valeron does a pretty good job of getting knights on the board too.

Not sure if you're familiar with it, but EDHRec is a great resource for inspiration when building around a specific commander. Well worth a look if you haven't already.

Good luck on your quest!

MisterDalek

• Waiting for gary in standard
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 10:46:51 pm »
I made a knight tribal deck last year. There are a few cards that need to be added that have been released since then, but I think it's a good start for what you're looking to do

Decklist:

Knights that should probably be added:
Knight of the Ebon Legion
Cavalier of Dawn
Cavalier of Night
Etchings of the Chosen
Corpse Knight
Everything From Throne of Eldraine
I play black decks.

That's about it.

Jesterskull

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 12:32:34 am »
Finalized something similar over here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php?language=english-utf8&topic=49149.msg140090;topicseen#new

Suggest making use of the Mycosynth Lattice combo as a finisher, since the Syr Gwyn Commander helps it get the pieces with equipment.

(Sorry misread this at first)(You can ignored mine if your not going Mardu)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 12:35:46 am by Jesterskull »