deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Throne of Eldraine Spoilers: The Royal Scions  (Read 658 times)

abh3698

• Decks
Throne of Eldraine Spoilers: The Royal Scions
« on: September 13, 2019, 02:18:37 pm »
What do you think about that card? I can’t decide if I love that card or I think it’s terrible. A cost 3, 5 loyalty with double +1 looks amazing but then you look at -8 and idk, wtf is that? Ok the 4 cards draw but that doesn’t convince me.
The only thing is that, for me, that will be one of the most used cards in Izzet Phoenix decks.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Throne of Eldraine Spoilers: The Royal Scions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 02:29:14 pm »
Well, I usually only play EDH so I might see things different, but for me the card looks fine. Faithless Looting has beome banned in modern, so this card could (somewhat) compensate.
+2/+0 first strike and trample also seems a great package for agressive stategies.

the ultimate may not seem that nice on the first look, but I think its worth it. With Izzet you usually play agressive. the ult gives you 4+x damage and 4 additional cards which could contain the necessary burn spell to finish off the game. I also think that the package as whole needs to fit. and a cmc 3 walker with 5 loyalty, 2 good +1 abilities and a at least decent ultimate seems like a very solid package for me.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

burn your face

• Decks
Re: Throne of Eldraine Spoilers: The Royal Scions
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 02:59:45 pm »
It looks decent to me. Maybe not widely modern playable, but it might see play here and there. The ult isn't that good, but in a grindy game it could be great.